Protestant Christian Missionaries Norman and Selma Oetker with Selma’s Mom December 2014 Bismark Missouri U.S.
If one’s intentions below are not the same, one cannot be a Christian.
1. Matthew 6:24 NIV – 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
2. The apostle Matthew states that to be a follower of Jesus you will be hated. Matthew 10:22 KJV – 22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
3. Matthew 4:4 KJV – But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. …
4. Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
5. Matthew 7:21 KJV – Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mark 16:14-16 KJV – 14 Afterward he(JESUS) appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
(Note:The Religious so-called Christians of today, which are the great majority of the so-called Bible Believers. They refuse to leave the comfort, and security of their homes, families, and work.
Refuse to go, and to share the simple words of Jesus, the Savior of the world.
Refuse to tell their spouses, children, family, friends, neighbors, cities, towns , villages, states, nations or to the world .
So many think their GOOD WORKS, BEING A GOOD CITIZEN, GIVING MONEY TO OTHERS, GIVES THEM SOME SORT OF INDULGENCES BEFORE GOD, AND THAT GOD JUDGES THEM ON THEIR MERIT OR INTENTS OF THE OWN CHOICES, OF HOW THEY WANT TO LIVE THEIR OWN LIVES.)
6. Matthew 10:34 KJV – Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Matthew 10:35 KJV – For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matthew 10:36 KJV – And a man’s foes [shall be] they of his own household. Matthew 10:37 KJV – He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38 KJV – And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:39 KJV – He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
7. Matthew 13:44 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matthew 13:45 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Matthew 13:46 KJV – Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
8. Matthew 19:21 KJV – Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me. Matthew 19:22 KJV – But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
9. Matthew 22:37 KJV – Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:38 KJV – This is the first and great commandment.
10. Luke 9:59 NKJV – Then He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” Luke 9:60 NKJV – Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.“ Luke 9:61 NKJV – And another also said, “Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go [and] bid them farewell who are at my house.“ Luke 9:62 NKJV – But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.“
11.John 8:31 NKJV – Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
12. John 14:21 KJV – He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
13. John 15:18 KJV – If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. John 15:19 KJV – If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 15:20 KJV – Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. John 15:21 KJV – But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
(Above picture, Protestant Christian Missionary Norman Oetker
Saint Charles Missouri U.S. August 2015)
If you can answer YES to the above before God, you have been spiritually born again.
If not, your only playing a religious game with yourself and with God.
Your consequences are Hell.
It is only the teachings from the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament, that a person has to give an account for before Jesus.
All other religions are false.
All Protestant Denominations, that have different theological views, and not the PLAIN TRUTHS, found only in the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament as their rule of doctrine are false and demonic.
All who refuse to accept that the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament is applicable for today’s daily living guide, are false and demoniacal based.
All religious traditions that are contrary to the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament Plain and Simple Truths are false.
All who reject the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament as the one and only divinely inspired truth’s from God to all of humanity, if one rejects this, or claims to have another in addition too, such as ancient Christian traditions, and as being equally inspired to the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament, they are false and demoniacal inspired also.
If your so-called church groups, are helping the community with every sort of 12 step recovering programs. Or the giving out cloths, food, giving shelter to the homeless. Helping to have soup lines, building houses, giving foods to the hungry of third world countries. Giving gifts to the less fortunate.
If you believe this what a Christian organization should do, or to be like, then you are the spiritually lost.
There are many secular (non religious) worldwide social agencies to meet these needs.
(Note: my personal thought on those who follow these humanistic lines of thoughts and actions, are, and let’s not kid each other, this is exactly what the so-called false Protestant Christian churches are, their pastors, and leaders, are groups of stiff-necked, rebellious people, who refuse to believe, and to obey the plain, the very plain, basic, basic teachings of the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament spoken by Jesus, the Apostles, and Evangelists within the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament.
Instead, they all say they believe their Individual Church Denominational Doctrines, which are Anti Christian.
They substitute the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament with their own man created doctrines, supporting and passing it off as God’s correct interpretation.
The greatest threat, that the current Christian church faces is NOT the devil (For Jesus defeated sin, and the devil on Calvary’s Cross.) However, the false realists pastors, who make a way of acceptance, and allowances for their own personal sins, and the sins of their congregations.
Church leaderships continually pump out their sin-full, ungodly messages, that when you become a Christian you are still a sinner, what a joke!
If their goofy doctrine is true, then why become a Christian?
And absolute joke!
But the so-called churches, filled with luke-warm, sinful, spiritual attendances love this confession of self humility.
“THEY PROFESS CONTINUALLY, all are sinners, and sin every-day!”
These slanderous statements are against the very purpose of Jesus, of our loving Lord and Savior coming to this earth. Enduring, shame, beatings, scourging s, crucifixion. Atoning to God the Father, for Mans first sin called “Original Sin,” committed by Adam and Eve. Jesus therefore atoned for all subsequent sins: past, present and future, until God’s Heavenly City descends to the planet earth.
Jesus’ Atonement set the world and the human captives free of sin and degradation, free of its guilt and shame.
The all to common phrase, now in use in the Protestant Christian churches, is that we are in the end times, and things are really bad because of evil!
NO, THE GREATEST DANGER AND DESTRUCTION, IS THE CURRENT, NOW, CHRISTIAN PASTORS, AND ASSOCIATES.
FROM THE SMALL COUNTRY CHURCH, TO THE MEGA CHURCHES.
THESE ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE PLAIN WRITTEN WORDS IN THE PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN BIBLE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS.
The people like their luke-warmed, ungodly misinterpretations. Why? Because people on the planet enjoy evil!
Refuse the “Cross of Self Denial!”
The Christian churches have opened baby sitting services to the community, from the church, schools in churches, colleges all to fulfill what they think their god should be like .
They believe they are to be materially rewarded for their actions. They falsely believe that the bigger their church or ministry is, that they have been blessed by their god, and this is how they prove to the world with their jet planes, ocean cruises, houses and material wealth.
Created their colleges, universities that teach their same humanistic philosophies that spew from their pulpits.
These are the threat, these are those as was those in the days of Noah, who refuse to believe God’s Will and Word as spoken to Adam and handed down to Noah, that God indeed was sending one to crush the Serpents head.
That person who crushed the Serpents evil was “Jesus!” Genesis 3:15.
Praise Him all ye People!
Norman and Selma Oetker
Protestant Christian Missionaries, Saint Charles Missoui U.S. August 2015
Norman Oetker Protestant Christian Missionary served in: US., Thailand, Reynosa Mexico, and now in Saint Charles Missouri