Before we get into the simple message of “How to be spiritually born again as Jesus stated.” First, let’s read below what has to be allowed by YOU! The intentions of YOUR MIND. Are you willing to accept the below intentions for your own decisions?
Many today, that post on Facebook and other social media sites think they’re Christians. However, they, for the most part, follow the whims of the current big named preachers.
Thinking, all one has to do is asked Jesus into your life. Then be a good person, pay somebody or a church group 10 percent of your income, from your 9-5 job. Attend a church, do community good help functions and believe all is well.
One must look in the Scriptures to learn the intentions of the followers of Jesus.
After understanding the Gospel Message of Salvation by Grace, Justification, and Repentance, one must ask themselves?
Is my mind and heart’s intent the same intents stated by Jesus
in the thirteen statements below?
If one’s intentions are not the same, one cannot be a Christian.
A person seeking to become a Christian or a person who presently thinks they are a Christian if they do not agree or to find an exception to the following scriptures, then that person, has not become Spiritually Born Again.
One cannot make oneself a Christian.
The entire act of spiritual CONVERSION is done by God and God alone.
Spiritual Salvation is obtained through God the Father’s Grace. One is justified before God, through the Atonement Act of Jesus dying for the Sin (Original Sin) of the world.
Thereby, All sins of the past, present and future have been forgiven.
All humans can receive spiritual salvation through understanding THE GOSPEL MESSAGE. of repentance, and to demonstrate faith in Jesus ALONE, NO OTHER, NOT BECAUSE A PREACHER SAYS STEP FORWARD AND BE A CHRISTIAN, OR SOME ANCIENT CHURCH TRADITION as one’s Lord and Savior.
1. Matthew 6:24 NIV – 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
2. The apostle Matthew states that to be a follower of Jesus you will be hated. Matthew 10:22 KJV – 22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
3. Matthew 4:4 KJV – But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. …
4. Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
5. Matthew 7:21 KJV – Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
6. Matthew 10:34 KJV – Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:35 KJV – For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matthew 10:36 KJV – And a man’s foes [shall be] they of his own household. Matthew 10:37 KJV – He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38 KJV – And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:39 KJV – He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
7. Matthew 13:44 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matthew 13:45 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Matthew 13:46 KJV – Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
8. Matthew 19:21 KJV – Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me. Matthew 19:22 KJV – But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
9. Matthew 22:37 KJV – Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:38 KJV – This is the first and great commandment.
10. Luke 9:59 NKJV – Then He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” Luke 9:60 NKJV – Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:61 NKJV – And another also said, “Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go [and] bid them farewell who are at my house.” Luke 9:62 NKJV – But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”
11. John 8:31 NKJV – Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
12. John 14:21 KJV – He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
13. John 15:18 KJV – If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. John 15:19 KJV – If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 15:20 KJV – Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. John 15:21 KJV – But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.
Norman and Selma Oetker
Protestant Christian Missionaries
July 2015, Saint Charles Missouri U.S.
Norman Oetker Protestant Christian Missionary served in: US., Thailand, Reynosa Mexico, and now in Saint Charles Missouri