Many who think they are Christians, believe that God is working and developing their lives, in a continual on-going process and that they will never be a true Christian, because they are taught and believe as a Christian they are sinners. And can never stop sinning while living on this earth, that God is trying to better them by their experiences that happen to them.
Those who believe this or parts of it, are believers of false teachings. They do not read nor believe the spoken words of Jesus, the Apostles, and Evangelists within the Protestant Christian Bible New Testament.
Many Christians think we are living in the end times. They will tell of anti-Bible current practices. They will speak of the great falling away of those within the church, the closing of Churches.
There are those today who say they are Christians, Deacons, Elders, Youth leaders, Associate Pastors, Pastors, Denominational Overseers, Prophets, Apostles, etc. What you don’t hear is why the world and church are in decline. The reasons are quite clear, because of the many hypocrites within the Christians, Deacons, Elders, Youth leaders, Associate Pastors, Denominational Overseers, Prophets, Apostles, etc.
The problems in the Christian Church are because of the false supposed Christian leaders.
They, for the most part, are there, for the power they think they have over others, the quick financial gain, by people paying them under this false teachings of today.
Teaching Christians they have to pay God ten percent of everything that they have, and if they don’t, God then will allow a curse to be on their lives, this is a false doctrine, created only to enrich those who teach and practice it.
All one has to do is read in the Books of Acts of the first church meeting of what a Christian is to do today. There is absolutely no mention by Jesus, the Apostles or Evangelists within the writings of the Protestant Christian Bible New Testaments, that you as a Christian are to pay God ten percent.
This is part of the false, get rich prosperity teachings.
Those, that practiced this Old Testament Law, have not been spiritually born again. It is obvious that when you confront them with this one question. “Where in the New Testament does it say that as a Christian I have to pay God 10 percent of everything I have?”
Religions are not good. Most of the Christian Churches are not real. The God of the Protestant Christian New Testament sent His Son Jesus for humanity. Only can God by His Grace gives to me, or to you, the beginnings, of understanding, and to be part of what Jesus speaks of, “to be spiritually Born Again!”
This spiritual rebirth only happens when we understand God’s requirements.
You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you asked “Jesus into your heart.” You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you joined a church or a religion. You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” because you are sad, or someone has died, your girlfriend has left you…You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by experiencing some sort of emotional experience. You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you’ll stop doing drugs or alcohol. You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you’ll stop believing one religion’s doctrine, and to then believe another religious doctrine, You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you went to Bible school, and becoming a pastor. You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you are baptized in water or in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
You cannot be “Spiritually Born Again,” by saying you have been baptized only in Jesus Name. (Jesus only followers, are a false cult, they do not believe in the trinity of God.)
No, a person can only be supernaturally and spiritually “Born Again” by the Holy Spirit of God. This is only accomplished by understanding God’s requirements for becoming a Son. For becoming a “Christian!” One that has been changed by God, and is then a “New Creature in Jesus.”
Yes…baptized as Jesus said, in the name of the Father, and in the Son, and in the Holy Ghost. Just as Peter said, to baptized into Jesus, is to be baptized into the Father, and into the Holy Spirit.
For these three are within this spiritual substance we call God.
These three are inseparable, equal in power, with the Father in the Leadership position.
YOU SAY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN READ BELOW, THIS IS THE CHRISTIAN LIFE.
THERE ARE NO NEW DOCTRINES OR REVELATIONS BY Prophets, Apostles or other supposed Christian leaders.
1. Matthew 6:24 NIV – 24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
2. The apostle Matthew states that to be a follower of Jesus you will be hated. Matthew 10:22 KJV – 22 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
3. Matthew 4:4 KJV – But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. …
4. Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
5. Matthew 7:21 KJV – Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
6. Matthew 10:34 KJV – Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:35 KJV – For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Matthew 10:36 KJV – And a man’s foes [shall be] they of his own household. Matthew 10:37 KJV – He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:38 KJV – And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Matthew 10:39 KJV – He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
7. Matthew 13:44 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matthew 13:45 KJV – Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Matthew 13:46 KJV – Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.
8. Matthew 19:21 KJV – Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me. Matthew 19:22 KJV – But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
9. Matthew 22:37 KJV – Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Matthew 22:38 KJV – This is the first and great commandment.
10. Luke 9:59 NKJV – Then He said to another, “Follow Me.” But he said, “Lord, let me first go and bury my father.” Luke 9:60 NKJV – Jesus said to him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:61 NKJV – And another also said, “Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go [and] bid them farewell who are at my house.” Luke 9:62 NKJV – But Jesus said to him, “No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”
11.John 8:31 NKJV – Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.
12. John 14:21 KJV – He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
13. John 15:18 KJV – If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before [it hated] you. John 15:19 KJV – If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 15:20 KJV – Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. John 15:21 KJV – But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.